During weight loss, skin needs love and attention just like the rest our body. Many factors can affect how well your skin will react to changes. If you have been neglecting your skin, there is no need to worry. I have a few simple ways to get your skin right on track with your firming figure.
Toss the diet pills and couch potato attitude! We need to look at weight loss plans as lifestyle changes instead of dieting. Most of crash diet weight loss comes from water weight and muscle. This may cause you to lose firmness and loose skin could begin to appear. You may have heard some of these tips before, but they are worth mentioning again.
- Yo-yo weight loss and weight gain
- Eating small meals throughout the day
- Eating a variety of nutrients (see next step)
- An exercise routine including strength and cardiovascular exercises
- Egg Yolks
- Citrus Fruits
- You know the drill! 8 or more glasses of water per day
- Exfoliate – exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells. Doing this will help skin appear smoother and healthier. See article’s below for information on how to exfoliate properly.
- Moisturize- use lotions or moisturizers on your skin daily to keep skin hydrated just like you keep your body hydrated with water. Use lotions with vitamins in them to enhance your skins health. There are even creams that are specifically made to help firm skin.